Thursday 20 October 2011

All signed up

I received notification today that I am finally registered for M208. So it is all systems go, as they say. If anyone is reading this blog who is also registered for this course starting in January next year, don't be too shocked by the fact that I have already worked through half the course material already. This is not because I am some sort of super swot, but rather because I like to take things at my own rather leisurely pace!

So earlier this year I got hold of the M208 books and I have been working through them steadily in order ever since. At the moment I am just finishing LA5 on Eigenvectors. I should really have started this blog when I began work on M208 as it would have been a good place to get down some of my thoughts on the course and what I found difficult to understand. Never mind. Better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment