Saturday 17 March 2012

Bother!

In the last few days I have learned that the OU is doing away with one of the qualifications I was working towards. This is the Diploma in Mathematics D23 and consists of the two second year pure and applied courses M208 and MST209. I am doing M208 this year and I thought I might do MST209 at some point, but probably later rather than sooner.

Well now I will have to pass MST209 by 31st December 2014 which means I will have to start it by October 2013 at the latest. I know this is year and a half away but this is still too soon for my liking. I intended to take a big break and then contemplate if I really have the motivation to complete the second course. Now I have no choice if I want the diploma. Botheration!!


More on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment